[Market-farming] Cheap Heat for your Greenhouse: Under Bed Radiant Heat System

Barking Cat Farm barkingcatfarm at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 31 16:21:52 EDT 2014

From their web site at this link <http://www.flyingbeet.com/innovate.html> :

" * Cheap Heat for your Greenhouse:A home designed/built underbed radiant heating system for our 1500 sq. foot commercial greenouse. Our average heating costs over the last few years have been around $125/year - a savings of over $800/season compared to our friends with the same size greenhouse. Saving the planet from more greenhouse gasses is icing on the cake because the system pays for itself early in the second year of operation. We're working on a manual but it will not be completed until the winter of 2010 so PLEASE don't email for more information about this yet!! We're too busy growing now! "

If anybody finds a link or more information, please post.  We're very interested in this as well.

Best Regards,
Laurie
Barking Cat Farm