[Market-farming] Pellet stove?

Brian Luton bcluton at aol.com
Mon Mar 24 00:05:52 EDT 2014

I think the point that Ann is making is consider the costs and perceived future costs of your fuel source in your particular area - as well as the efficacy of any particular heating system for your situation.  Up front costs, management style, etc.

Pellets can be costly. Or not. Oil can be "free", or not.  Energy is changing all the time.

 I've mentioned this example in the past but its worth noting again - in our area a few years back yellow grease generators (restaurants, etc.) and chipped wood generators (tree services, municipalities, etc) were paying to get rid of the stuff.  Now they're either personally capturing its heating/fuel value or selling it to those that will.  Availability with some of the "free" byproduct energy sources can be challenging...and/or fleeting.

Sent from my iPhone