[Market-farming] wet or dry snow?

Robb, David David.Robb at aspireindiana.org
Wed Mar 12 12:24:35 EDT 2014

Indianapolis wet 2"

David Robb
Farm Manager - Harvestland Farm
765-635-5711
www.yourmarketgarden.org<http://www.yourmarketgarden.org/>
________________________________
From: Beth Spaugh [lists at rhomestead.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 9:21 PM
To: 'Market Farming'; 'High tunnel discussion list'
Subject: [Market-farming] wet or dry snow?

Sure would appreciate updates from those of you to the west, getting Vulcan first – is the snow wet (heavy) or dry (light)?  We are due for 18-24 inches so the difference matters!

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY

"How we eat determines, to a considerable extent, how the world is used." - Wendell Berry
"Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty." - Frances Moore Lappe
It's not that nice guys finish last. They have a whole different notion where the finish line is. - unknown