[Market-farming] heat for germination

Etienne Goyer etienne at lejardinduvillage.ca
Mon Mar 10 17:43:20 EDT 2014

That's pretty neat indeed.  Another option would be gutter deicing
cable, such as this one:

http://www.homedepot.ca/product/250-ft-roof-gutter-deicing-cable/909320

I comes in many length, and use about 5W a foot.  Works great when
combined with the heat mat thermostat from Johnny's.

On 14-03-10 05:33 PM, Mike Rock wrote:
> Neat!!!!  I just copied it to Market Farming too.
>
> That is awesome, great minds and all that stuff...
> We don't have the blankets yet but Vinney's does.  St. Vincent DePaul
> second hand stuff store, great source for stuff.
>
> Mike
>
> On 3/10/2014 2:29 PM, Alex McGregor wrote:
>> (I'm sending this direct because marketfarming is not recognizing me as
>> a member since I switched my ISO and they can't figure it out.)
>>
>> That's what I use! I thought I was the only person crafty enough to
>> think of this!
> address and password):

Etienne Goyer  -  Le Jardin du Village
http://lejardinduvillage.wordpress.com