[Market-farming] Farming podcasts?

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Mon Jun 16 09:11:25 EDT 2014

NOFA-NY has a lot of conference proceedings available as recordings. The Facebook link below isn't working properly for me, probably because I'm not on Facebook, but it might if you are; or you could try contacting NOFA-NY and asking how to get them.

https://www.facebook.com/nofanewyork/posts/287761371871

http://www.nofany.org/contact