[Market-farming] Squash problem in hoop

Richard Robinson rrobinson at nasw.org
Wed Jun 11 11:08:51 EDT 2014

I would guess pollination. 8" is a little long, in my experience, for that, but I don't know Zephyr. I've seen that commonly at 3-6".

I've had poor luck with unassisted pollination of zucchini in my hoop houses, despite their being next to the open sides. I'll be trying to help things along this year.

  Richard Robinson
  www.nasw.org/users/rrobinson/
  Hopestill Farm
  www.hopestill.com