[Market-farming] Recommend good snow pea varieties?

Sue Wells farmersue at myfairpoint.net
Sun Jun 8 20:40:19 EDT 2014

I love and have great success with Oregon Giant snow peas.  Unlike normal
snow peas, the larger these get, the better the taste. When they get really
big, and the peas inside get large, they have a nutty flavor, but still are
so good, before this stage.   If you can get a fall planting, you will enjoy
these very much. It is the only ones I buy anymore. They do not need
trellising, probably helpful, but I don't.  I plant these in the Spring and
fall.

Sue

Vermont