[Market-farming] Recommend good snow pea varieties?

garlicgrower at green-logic.com garlicgrower at green-logic.com
Sun Jun 8 18:12:15 EDT 2014

Hi, Pam (and everyone else)!

This year, I hate them all! ;-)  I'm doing a variety trial for Seed Savers
Exchange on snow pea and they are all just sitting there.  Finally saw some
flowers today, but it's late, late, late to have a harvestable crop.

At least around here (USDA Zone 6, Southeastern PA), the winter took forever
to end, so I planted peas in mid-April, the latest I've read I could get a
crop.  Am not sure I will bother if the season goes so late again.

Dorene Pasekoff

Hill Creek Farm

Pottstown, PA 19465