[Market-farming] Base for Shipping Container Shed

Rob Wallbridge rob at songberry.ca
Thu Jul 17 13:18:43 EDT 2014

Hi Marty,

I placed mine on a bed of clean gravel, but I'd give serious thought to
blocks (at least along the front) if I were to do it again. The door
latches are very close to the bottom (and extend past the bottom of the
door itself), so you need to be sure to keep the container raised enough to
provide adequate clearance, and I find I have to keep picking gravel out of
the bottom latch channels. Otherwise, it provides great storage.

Cheers,
Rob