[Market-farming] McEnroe Farms Potting Soil

idyllwild farm idyllwildfarm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 14:18:45 EST 2014

I'm glad someone else responded bc I used McEnroe stuff through out the
90s, past the point of their challenges and it always grew good plants.
That was confirmed for me when UK (kentucky) got ahold of some two years
ago and had similar good results. Just wish we had something like it in the
midwest...