[Market-farming] McEnroe Farms Potting Soil

Deb Taft deb at mobiusfields.com
Wed Jan 29 14:17:05 EST 2014

Hi.

Yes, I've used McEnroe for years.  It's a bit heavy so I usually mix in
some milled sphagnum moss (from Griffin Greenhouse Supply) or, more
recently, coco fiber/coir.  I've been happy with my modified version;
fussing around with it might not be reasonable at your scale.

McEnroe started making a "lite" version a year or so ago but I haven't
tried it yet.  Not sure what they've added to make it lighter.

Deb
Mobius Fields