[Market-farming] Cross country trip planned. Like to connect w/other market farmers.

Marlin Burkholder burkholders at glenecofarm.com
Fri Jan 24 14:48:22 EST 2014

This looks like it could be a real possibility as we are planning to be
coming through the Black Hills region of SD and heading on a southeastern
track towards Iowa.  We want to keep our travel itinerary as loose as
possible but it will most likely be sometime in August.  We will have a
laptop computer on board so we will be able to contact you as we get closer.

Marlin