[Market-farming] time budget info for various field crops?

Etienne Goyer etienne at lejardinduvillage.ca
Sun Jan 12 17:23:08 EST 2014

On 14-01-12 10:38 AM, Steve Diver wrote:
> Btw, while laying out spreadsheets, I found Calc the OpenOffice
> spreadsheet more fluidity than Excel, with both being essential to have
> around.

While it is still fairly buggy and the feature set don't match
OpenOffice, I now use Google Docs exclusively.  Not having to care about
backup, being able to access my files from any device with a web
browser, and being able to share my documents without playing email
attachment ping-pong are things I cannot do without anymore.

--
Etienne Goyer  -  Le Jardin du Village
http://lejardinduvillage.wordpress.com