[Market-farming] Greenhouse ideas

moon at ceva.net moon at ceva.net
Wed Jan 8 22:53:43 EST 2014

Hi DoreNE,
  There are polycarbonate dealers that may have an engineer on staff
to help. I'm thinking of Griffin, they have a branch in Morgantown Pa.
Shipping polycarbonate is the most expensive part, try to pick it up.
Here come the vents, fans, rails,gizzars etc.
  I'm turning a sm block building into a lean-to grhse. I'm planning
on adding blue foam on the floor w in slab heat pipes on top, then
pour cement over that. Save the drains! There's a great gang in VT who
can walk you through: radiant tech in Londonderry VT. They design for
free and supply latest gear. If you can't do it all now, do what you
can and add on later.
  On roof solar hot h2o collectors can pipe heat tw your floor, beds
and watering hose. the collectors are pricy. Some old Carter era ones
surface, the Chinese make them too. Some Sol is better then
wood,propane, or waste oil burn.
  Best, Ann, Va, zone 7