[Market-farming] Greenhouse design?

Steve Diver steved at ipa.net
Wed Jan 8 19:49:03 EST 2014

With a north stone wall intact, a concrete floor with drainage, it's
more like a lean-to greenhouse or a solar greenhouse rather than a hoop
house.

You can find a lot of lean-to designs by looking at solar greenhouses
(see resources listed by ATTRA, etc) .
https://attra.ncat.org/attra-pub/viewhtml.php?id=59

You may need to build it smaller than the total concrete footprint.  A
lean-to can't be too wide.

For seedlings you'll want root-zone heating options.

Steve Diver