[Market-farming] Greenhouse design?

garlicgrower at green-logic.com garlicgrower at green-logic.com
Wed Jan 8 09:03:40 EST 2014

Hi, Folks!

The milking parlor on my barn is gone except for one stone wall and a
fantastic poured concrete floor with drainage.  Since it faces east and
south, I'd like to convert it into a hoophouse-type greenhouse to start
seedlings.

Of course, it's a non-standard size (about 25 x 30 feet), so I can't just
buy a greenhouse kit and fit it into the old milking parlor.

Can anyone recommend a company that will help me design this greenhouse so
we can buy the parts and put it together ourselves?

Thanks!

Dorene Pasekoff

Hill Creek Farm

Pottstown, PA