[Market-farming] tractor attachments for a small tractor

eglatyne tds.net eglatyne at tds.net
Sat Jan 4 21:26:12 EST 2014

I want to buy a cone spreader and a 5' cultivator for a small Kubota
tractor, and I would like to have some suggestions on which companies make
the best attachments and what is a reasonable price. I live in Washington
and most of these machines appear to be shipped from the midwest or east
coast. And getting used equipment would be nice if I had some mechanical
skills. Thanks for all the wonderful information you have for us beginning
farmers Carol, Sweet Briar Herb Farm.