[Market-farming] Computer question

Mike Brabo mdbrabo at att.net
Fri Jan 3 13:34:20 EST 2014

I'm successfully using an 32GB iPad w ATT. ATT connection if for the back side of the farm where wifi connection isn't strong enough.
To protect it I use an Otterbox which protects from dust, dirt and moisture. Did I mention drops?  Clumsy fingers have dropped it numerous times.

Regards,
   Mike
   Vesterbrook Farm
    573-560-0871