[Market-farming] pricing on cucumbers

Jay Sleichter jaysleichter at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 16:01:07 EDT 2014

We charge $2.50 a pound.   Sometimes I knock off some if they are really big.  I have a hard time keeping them in stock.

Jay's Jellies, Produce and More
Clay Center, Kansas
www.jaysjellies.com
http://rvp.locallygrown.net/

On Wednesday, August 20, 2014 1:20 PM, Beth Spaugh <lists at rhomestead.com> wrote:

What prices do you charge for small pickling cucumbers?  While you are
at it, large ones too?  By small, I am meaning about middle finger
width.  By large I mean the dill pickles we used to get from the big jar
on the counter.  Thank you.

address and password):