[Market-farming] lettuce bags

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Mon Apr 28 20:53:34 EDT 2014

Trying to be more labor efficient.  Does anyone have recommendation for
clear bags for lettuce/etc that hang on a hangar so a person can drop the
lettuce in without having to stop, tear off a bag or get one out of a box,
then open it, then put it in with two hands?  Thank you.

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY

Wendell Berry

Moore Lappe