[Market-farming] paper pot transplanter

Andy Fellenz artisanfarms at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 21:40:53 EDT 2014

I have been using one since 2009.  I cultivate by hand and tend to make
shorter beds.  Most of my beds are 4 rows wide and 88 - 132 ft. long.  88'
is the length of a 4" paperpot tray and 132 is a 6" paperpot tray.  If your
soil is stony, it will be difficult to pull the transplanter straight
enough to reliably cultivate a multirow bed with a G.

Andy