[Market-farming] paper pot transplanter

Jen and Derek Campbell jenanddereksfarm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 20:10:51 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I've read a few old posts about the paper pot transplanters.  Its something
quite new to me and I'm interested to know how folks are liking them.

Our beds are 300' long and we currently mark our planting lines with clamps
attached to the back of our raised bed maker.  We cultivate with our Allis
chalmers G tractor so planting straight is very important.  Is anyone using
the paper pot transplanter and then coming along and cultivating with a G?
Do you find its fairly easy to pull the transplanter to keep in the
straight line?

The cost of the unit itself seems very reasonable but the paper pots
themselves are expensive.  I think it will be a good investment in the long
run as long as I can still cultivate with the G.

Any advice from seasoned users out there??  Thanks in advance,

Jen

--
Jen and Derek Campbell
Wilmot Valley, PEI