[Market-farming] Rogue rake

Shoemaker, William H wshoemak at illinois.edu
Sat Apr 19 20:39:51 EDT 2014

I've used many kinds of hoes in my career. I personally use a Rogue hoe and love it. It keeps an edge, its tough and well-designed for use in close quarters. I bought mine directly from the manufacturer in Missouri. They recycle used disc blades, which I think is a great idea. You need to try one. They're a little pricey, but worth more than you'll pay.

Bill
William H. Shoemaker
Retired fruit and vegetable horticulturist
University of Illinois
wshoemak at illinois.edu