[Market-farming] Rogue rake

Ron McElwain gofish54 at centurytel.net
Sat Apr 19 16:08:11 EDT 2014

This is not an advertisement, but wanted to give praise where it is due.  We have been using Rogue hoes for the last several years, they are the only hoe we will buy.  Last fall, my wife suggested I try a rake that Rogue makes.  It is 8-10" wide and has teeth about 5" long.  This may be the handiest hand tool I have.  Just prepared some beds with it this morning.   I bought mine from Morgan County Seeds, seems to be a great tool at the right price.

Ron McElwain
NW Missouri - Zone 5