[Market-farming] Moving the Small Farm?

Richard Stewart rstewart at zoomtown.com
Tue Apr 15 09:36:43 EDT 2014

Your move should be handled by your business insurance (though obviously there may be issues if you are dealing with an in State small provider and moving to another State).  If you are not insured as a business or are not even a LLC, LLP, C or S Corp then my suggestion is that you consider doing this in addition to your move.  Farms are a business and if they are treated as such (rather than a homestead or sole proprietorship) the rest of the pieces to the puzzle become easier to put together.

Get a shipping container or hire a trucking firm to move the equipment (there are lots out there that do this).

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

An Ohio Century Farm Est. 1855

(513) 967-1106
rstewart at zoomtown.com

You can follow us on Facebook or on Twitter @CarriageHsFm

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/market-farming/attachments/20140415/3b67f3cd/attachment.html>

More information about the Market-farming mailing list