[Market-farming] Moving the Small Farm?

Roots Farm karen at rootsfarm.info
Tue Apr 15 09:08:28 EDT 2014

Some shipping containers have pesticide-treated floors.  If you're an organic farmer, this may contaminate your equipment, etc.  The newer "eco" containers may be a better choice than the older, cheaper treated ones.

Best wishes to all,

Karen

Roots Farm Organic Produce
Fruits, Roots, Vegetables & Herbs