[Market-farming] farm transition ideas?

Aaron Brower aaronbrower at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 19:28:59 EDT 2014

It is also worth visiting your local FSA agent or USDA service center and inquiring about a beginning farmer and rancher loan. We went through this process a couple years ago. There are hoops to jump through, but it really paid off for us. They give fantastic loan rates and are extremely helpful. They give farm loans when standard banks wouldn't even consider it.

https://www.fsa.usda.gov/FSA/webapp?area=home&subject=fmlp&topic=bfl

Aaron
N. Michigan