[Market-farming] farm transition ideas?

Mary Embleton mary at oz.net
Mon Apr 14 15:42:25 EDT 2014

Alicia,  I'm resending as the file I attached was too big for the list.

What state are you located in?  Many have FarmLink type programs like ours
here in Washington state (and iFarm in Oregon in addition to OSALT).  They
can usually provide you with a variety of resources and information on
alternative land tenure models.  Email me if you would like a copy of the
study we did on alternative land tenure models or visit our website at
www.cascadeharvest.org and visit the FarmLink page to download the report.
Visit the National Farm Transition Network web page at
http://www.farmtransition.org/netwpart.html to see a list of participating
programs.  There are also a wide variety of funding models that might
possibly work for you.

Please email me directly if you have additional questions.

Good luck!

In community,

Mary Embleton

Executive Director

 <http://cascadeharvest.org/> Cascade Harvest Coalition

4649 Sunnyside Avenue North, Room 123

Seattle, WA  98103

Phone: (206) 632-0606     Fax: (206) 632-1080

Join Us!
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cascade-Harvest-Coalition/73082575859?ref=ts>
Facebook

Connecting farmers to farmers, farmers to markets & farmers to eaters.