[Market-farming] Insurance for the Trailers

Barb Miller barbmill2 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 8 07:31:03 EDT 2014

You might check this out... we have it for our horse trailer but they will also tow other things.  http://usrider.com/

From: michelle rome
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2014 8:43 PM
To: Market Farming
Subject: [Market-farming] Insurance for the Trailers

To all on the list -
Have you had any experiences hauling a trailer with material or equipment and broken down?
I have several times.

I have had AAA Premium. But they don't cover me. Just got off the phone with them (again). So my questions were not answered...again.

So what do you do?

I need to be able to move a dump trailer with compost form point a to point b. Maybe 150 to 200 miles (mostly 150 miles). I need to go pick up farm equipment in another state maybe 500 or 600 miles away. Yes I habve the dually and the trailer. But what if i break down with a new or slightly used tractor?

What would you do? Would you pay to move things? What companies out there would cover me?

I am curious to know what the list knows.

Michelle Hromyak
Romy Farms
SC E & W

address and password):