[Market-farming] Insurance for the Trailers

michelle rome michelleann7 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 20:43:48 EDT 2014

To all on the list -
Have you had any experiences hauling a trailer with material or equipment and broken down?
I have several times.

I have had AAA Premium. But they don't cover me. Just got off the phone with them (again). So my questions were not answered...again.

So what do you do?

I need to be able to move a dump trailer with compost form point a to point b. Maybe 150 to 200 miles (mostly 150 miles). I need to go pick up farm equipment in another state maybe 500 or 600 miles away. Yes I habve the dually and the trailer. But what if i break down with a new or slightly used tractor?

What would you do? Would you pay to move things? What companies out there would cover me?

I am curious to know what the list knows.

Michelle Hromyak
Romy Farms
SC E & W