[Market-farming] vacuum seeders

Susan Ventura sue at dragonfly-farms.com
Sun Apr 6 08:11:50 EDT 2014

We purchased the Seed E-Z Seeder last spring so this is our second season with it.  We’ve been happy with it.  With any vacuum seeder the uniform seeds (all the brassicas family)  will work very well, but the odd shaped ones you may have more trouble with doubles and takes a little more experience adjusting the vacuum pressure to get it just right.  The seed plates are very easy to change out and are very well made.  The company is easy to work with and will make custom plates for you if you need it.  The vacuum seeder has saved us a ton of time.

Sue Ventura
Dragonfly Farms
www.dragonfly-farms.com