[Market-farming] farmstand potato packaging

Etienne Goyer etienne at lejardinduvillage.ca
Tue Oct 22 09:27:27 EDT 2013

We sell our new potatoes (I do not do storage yet) within a day or two
of picking them.  So, I would be of much help to Beth.

However, I have a tangential question.  We grow in a clay loam that
tends to stick to tubers.  We try to pick only when the soil get fairly
dry so as to avoid that, but that is not always possible.  I do not like
washing, as it tends to damage the skin.  Are people washing new
potatoes?  If so, how?

Etienne Goyer  -  Le Jardin du Village
http://lejardinduvillage.wordpress.com