[Market-farming] test

Kathryn Kerby kakerby at aol.com
Mon Oct 21 19:45:07 EDT 2013

I'll help you weed, and then we can both sit on the veranda with a clean
conscience.  In the meantime, I'll keep stoking the woodstove, thinking of
tropical birds and air that smells like flowers and 80F..

Kathryn Kerby, who's just about ready to pack her bags right this very
minute

Frogchorusfarm.com
Snohomish, WA

  _____