[Market-farming] test

Kathryn Kerby kakerby at aol.com
Mon Oct 21 18:40:49 EDT 2013

I got this one, plus the one where you invited us all to come down to your
tropical paradise for some vacation time.  I'll have you know that blew my
concentration, darnit!  We have cold, damp, fog-all-day conditions here for
the last week.  The thought of sitting on some patio or balcony looking out
over Dominica's lush landscape, sounded a whole lot like heaven.  Maybe I'll
make the trip sometime.....
Kathryn Kerby

Frogchorusfarm.com

Snohomish, WA, where it's 48F and moderate fog at the moment

  _____