[Market-farming] Looking for a Wash Line

Andy Fellenz artisanfarms at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 00:09:29 EDT 2013

I'm upgrading my packshed and am starting the search for a small wash line
and am looking for advice regarding manufacturers, whether it's worth
purchasing a stainless steel line rather than a painted steel line, if
there are better manufacturers, etc... In short, I don't know much about
wash lines beyond seeing a few at different farms and becoming convinced
that there has to be a better way than what I have now - which is several
large tubs.

Andy