[Market-farming] cut flower lists

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Sat Oct 12 21:00:50 EDT 2013

Any suggestions for an email list like this for someone doing a few cut
flowers? I am looking for suggestions for things to grow to give more fall
color (less magenta/pink that I have so much of this year), how to make
snapdragons stay crisp, etc.  Thank you.

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY

Wendell Berry

Moore Lappe