[Market-farming] frost

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Tue Oct 8 16:16:01 EDT 2013

IME broccoli is hardy to somewhat colder than 28F; more like the low
20's, though it may depend on the variety.

Cabbage, brussels sprouts, kale, radish, etc. should all be fine -- as
Antoine says cold weather improves the flavor on brassicas; also most
lettuce, carrots, and some other stuff will take some frost.