[Market-farming] questions about Obamacare

Andy Fellenz artisanfarms at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 06:15:46 EDT 2013

50 full time employees or the equivalent in terms of hours is the minimum
where particpation is mandatory.  With just a few employees you will
qualify for tax credits if you offer health insurance to your employees.
If you have employees, there is a notification letter you may need to give
your employees letting them know about the law and the health care
exchanges in your state.

>From the IRS - http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-drop/n-13-45.PDF
>From the Department of Labor - http://www.dol.gov/ebsa/newsroom/tr13-02.html

Andy