[Market-farming] the market gardener (book)

Deb Taft deb at mobiusfields.com
Mon Oct 7 10:45:00 EDT 2013

Pam,

Thanks for the heads-up about your book too!  I just checked it out on
Amazon and then ordered it through my local bookseller.  Looks great!

Will also look forward to the Fortier book.

Hope everyone has had a better growing season than I have!  I guess we'll
talk about it in another month or so...

:)
Deb
Mobius Fields
Westchester County NY, where it's still way above normal temps, no sign of
frost, and right now we're under a tornado watch!