[Market-farming] Greenhouse Controls

Andy Fellenz artisanfarms at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 15:18:11 EDT 2013

You can use 120V thermostats with a contactor block sized for your fan
motors.  I use these in my houses and they work fine.
http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_612108_612108 . They are $30
each.  Depending upon the amp draw of your fans, you might need one for
each fan/shutter combination.  The only negative with these is that you'll
only be able to set one termperature, rather than different temperatures
for day and night.

Andy