[Market-farming] drop spreader

Frank Ventura frank.dragonflyfarms at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 10:50:08 EDT 2013

We use a the Shaper Brothers Drop Spreader.  Market Farm sells them.

Quite expensive but when you do the math on the cost savings of organic fertilizer being applied to the bed and not the path it pays for itself quickly.
You can block holes and get drop tubes to use it to side dress also.

-Frank Ventura
Dragonfly Farms