[Market-farming] Johnny's Flower Sprouts

Pam Twin Oaks pam at twinoaks.org
Sun Mar 10 10:43:13 EDT 2013

Hi Deb,

We sowed Johnny's Flower Sprouts last summer, for fall (central Virginia
zone 7 here). The seedlings germinated poorly and those that did died
before reaching transplanting size. We decided they weren't right for us,
so we didn't buy more seed. They looked like fun, and I'd love to here from
people they worked for. This year I'm trying their Salanova lettuce.

Pam, Twin Oaks Community

--
Pam Dawling

Author of Sustainable Market Farming, Intensive Vegetable Production on a
Few Acres
http://www.sustainablemarketfarming.com/
http://www.facebook.com/SustainableMarketFarming
http://www.newsociety.com/Books/S/Sustainable-Market-Farming