[Market-farming] Johnny's Flower Sprouts?

Deb Taft deb at mobiusfields.com
Fri Mar 8 18:18:07 EST 2013

Hey All.

Did anyone try Flower Sprouts from Johnny's last year?  I had some
seedlings going but they were munched on by my greenhouse gremlin.
 Couldn't justify purchasing more of the costly seed to try another round.

If you grew them, how did they do?  Are you growing them again?  Worth the
price?

Thanks!

And thank you for the replies to my earlier question about wheel hoes.

Deb
Mobius Fields
**under about 6 inches of snow but 50s for the coming week!