[Market-farming] Fwd: another kind of tsunami

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Wed Mar 6 13:44:34 EST 2013

That seems to apply specifically to produce that's been cut up; though
it's not clear what the definition of "cut leafy greens" is. In that
context, however, I'd think that it means cut further than just the
harvest cut.

It still sounds like overkill to me; but not bad enough to shut down
entire farmers' markets -- the first person who posted about this
applying to farmers' markets sounded as if it might apply to all
produce.