[Market-farming] Ginger, Alternatives for Planting

Mike Brabo mdbrabo at att.net
Tue Mar 5 18:52:44 EST 2013

Goodness Greeness, an organic produce distributor in Chicago sells Organic Ginger.  About $50 for 10#
Phone: 1-800-848-7776 Fax: 773-224-6593
sales at goodnessgreeness.com

Going to give ginger a try in our HTs this season.

Regards,
	Mike
	Vesterbrook Farm
	Certified Naturally Grown
	Clarksville, Missouri - Mississippi River Bluffs, Zone 5b-6a