[Market-farming] Ginger - anyone else get shorted on their order?

Allan Balliett allan.balliett at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 20:41:48 EST 2013

must be in cahoots with the shallot people!

I believe this ginger is sold as BIKER DUDE ginger in organic stores on the
mailand.

I've purchased cases of it before (NOT CHEAP) and it's sprouted fine.

In fact, better than what I got from East Branch last year.

What really sux is that I bought A LOT of ginger from East Branch last year
and didn't get so much as a 'reminder' to purchase again this year. I was
fixing to put in my order 'any day now.' This time last year, of course, my
2nd bathroom was full of heat lamps and flats full of soil and ginger.

So it goes.

My condolences to everyone who got shorted.

-Allan in WV