[Market-farming] Hoss Wheel Hoe

Richard Stewart rstewart at zoomtown.com
Sun Mar 3 11:40:52 EST 2013

We have a Hoss Wheel hoe and like it.  Use the right tools for the right jobs.  It is not a tiller.  Use a tiller to till and on compacted soils...or a broadfork.  It works great in loose soils, which is what it was designed for.  If you are short you have issues with the longer handles.  I'm six feet tall and the handles could be a just a wee bit shorter.

I like it.  I see they have a planter for it now.  Anyone have any experience with that?  I like my Jang too much to go back, just curious.

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

An Ohio Century Farm Est. 1855