[Market-farming] Advice on selling more eggs, when only one doz displayed

Wyatt Jones wyatt_jones at netzero.com
Wed Jun 12 06:58:59 EDT 2013

Here in Greene County Ohio they do not allow you to sell out of coolers, you have to use a COMMERCIAL Refrigerator powered by a commercial grade True Sine Wave power inverter.  You are not allowed to sell eggs displayed outside of the refrigerator and there are a whole slew of other regulations.  The State recommends allowing sales out of coolers but the county refuses to acknowledge the state health departments published recommendations, making it cost prohibitive to sell eggs unless you are a large scale commercial operation.  If I lived 2 miles east in Fayette county I could sell out of a cooler as long as I didn't sell them in this county but as it is I can't get a permit to sell them at all because I live here and you have to get a permit issued by the county you reside in essentially chasing income out of the county because of unreasonable and tyrannical practices
Political system upset?
Democrats BIG advantage in America about to completely vanish
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/51b8548360733547d51d4st04vuc