[Market-farming] Advice on selling more eggs, when only one doz displayed

Jay Sleichter jaysleichter at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 11 21:50:11 EDT 2013

My neighbor at the Farmers Market sells hundreds of dozens every month.  They just have a  2 foot by 3 foot poster that says eggs and prices.  They always keep their eggs in the cooler, in the van.  They sell out all the time.  I think good signage is always key for success.

Jay

Jay's Jellies, Produce and More
Clay Center, Kansas
www.jaysjellies.com