[Market-farming] Advice on selling more eggs, when only one doz displayed

idyllwild farm idyllwildfarm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 00:40:28 EDT 2013

Richard-
One of our egg producers displays eggs in cartons that have had the whites
and yolks removed, like painted eggs. When a customer comes the grower gets
a carton from a fridge and opens it to show the real ones.
Your producer could do several dozen like that to make the display- until
consumers get it.
Good luck.
Mike Hass